You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I replace the battery on my iPad Pro

How much does it cost to replace battery on iPad Pro 11”. Is it worth it?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 7:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 7:51 PM

You are not going to be able to replace the battery of your iPad Pro 11in on your own. This is because the battery is not user replaceable and several things can go wrong.

You can have the battery replaced at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. The cost of getting your ipad Pro’s battery replaced, in the US, is $99 USD.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 26, 2021 7:51 PM in response to MruggIerojr248

You are not going to be able to replace the battery of your iPad Pro 11in on your own. This is because the battery is not user replaceable and several things can go wrong.

You can have the battery replaced at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. The cost of getting your ipad Pro’s battery replaced, in the US, is $99 USD.

Axel F.

Can I replace the battery on my iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.