You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air 4 Earphones Adapter

Hi. I am having trouble listening to audio from my iPad Air 4. Recently I bought a third party adapter (type-C to audio jack) since I don’t have any type-C earphones. However it happened to be not working and the sounds only came out from the build in speakers. I can confirm that the adapter is fully working because I have tried connecting it to my other devices. But for my iPad it seems like the earphones somehow aren’t connected to it. Is there any settings or solution should I be considered.

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 11:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 11:56 PM

Well, this is the correct adapter:--> https://www.apple.com/shop/accessories/all/headphones-speakers?fh=47d1%2B45b8%2B4d0e

or you can find also 3rd party adapters but they should be MFI (Made For iPhone/iPad) certified.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply

iPad Air 4 Earphones Adapter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.