You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV delete Apps

I have a fourth generation Apple TV I connect to an external screen I want to delete unwanted Apps

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 6:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 7:23 AM

Apple's instructions are:

1. Select the app you want to delete, then press and hold the clickpad center (second-generation Siri Remote) or touch surface (first-generation Siri Remote) until the app starts to jiggle.
  2. Press the Play/Pause button. for more options, then choose Delete. Deleting an app also deletes its data.
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2021 7:23 AM in response to Aksobhya

Apple's instructions are:

1. Select the app you want to delete, then press and hold the clickpad center (second-generation Siri Remote) or touch surface (first-generation Siri Remote) until the app starts to jiggle.
  2. Press the Play/Pause button. for more options, then choose Delete. Deleting an app also deletes its data.

Apple TV delete Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.