You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been deleting apps and files like crazy, yet it still says full!! Please help!!

I have been deleting my photos and files like crazy! But it still says my iPhone storage is full. How???

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 12:42 PM

4 replies

Dec 30, 2021 8:45 AM in response to kaylynn146

Ikr! So 3 days ago, I wanted to make a edit and my storage was full. So as usual, I delete all my apps! Such as YouTube, and roblox! Then I make a new project in capcut and it says my storage is full! So I delete capcut and I try to download YouTube. Guess what! It doesn’t let me download it. I have a channel and I can’t post anything now. Do you know how many notifications ima get when I can install YouTube? 😭✋🏼

I have been deleting apps and files like crazy, yet it still says full!! Please help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.