You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote break apart shape to draw

In keynote I want to add a shape (say, a circle) then be able to have that shape drawn. I know I've done this in the past, but can't find it/remember it now. INSERT shape (not draw shape) then CONVERT to line-drawn shape.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 2:47 PM

3 replies

Dec 30, 2021 3:47 PM in response to Gary Scotland

No, but thanks for the reply. I know I can make a shape editable. I think what I want is the Line Draw animation, but I want to apply it to a shape. I insert a square, say, then I want that square to be "created" as a drawn line. I have done this in the past, but can't find it now. On the one that exists I have a square which has a Build In animation as "Line draw." When I add a new square, and go to Build In animations, there is no "Line Draw" to be found.

Keynote break apart shape to draw

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.