You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A random phone number that i’ve never seen before is getting my verification codes on different websites.

Hello! When i type my email into different websites to verify my phone number, it shows the last few digits of the phone number, but the digits were not mine and i didn’t recognize them at all. I’ve used this email for so long and now a random phone number is getting my verification codes.

i’ve never had this problem until recently. please help me and give me some advice.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 11:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 5:54 AM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Please see the "Manage your account" section in Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support.

You may also want to review: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

Jack

1 reply

A random phone number that i’ve never seen before is getting my verification codes on different websites.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.