You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer tickets from my apple wallet

How do I transfer tickets from my Apple wallet

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 7:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 9:31 PM

Hi Davehc61,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Re: How do I transfer tickets from my Apple wallet

Seems if you don't see a share option (ie: from tapping the three dots icon at upper right when you tap on the ticket in Wallet):

you transfer tickets in the same way, (eg: on the same site / ticket Master), that you first transferred them to Apple wallet.

You may need to have an e-mail address handy, to transfer them to.

If needed:

See this discussion thread for plenty of discussion on this topic, and a few other questions.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253091161?page=3

All the best

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2021 9:31 PM in response to Davehc61

Hi Davehc61,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Re: How do I transfer tickets from my Apple wallet

Seems if you don't see a share option (ie: from tapping the three dots icon at upper right when you tap on the ticket in Wallet):

you transfer tickets in the same way, (eg: on the same site / ticket Master), that you first transferred them to Apple wallet.

You may need to have an e-mail address handy, to transfer them to.

If needed:

See this discussion thread for plenty of discussion on this topic, and a few other questions.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253091161?page=3

All the best

how do i transfer tickets from my apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.