You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Increase icloud storage for family member

Is there a way for me to increase the allocated storage for a family member that's on my icloud storage plan?

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 11:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 2:09 AM

on my icloud storage plan?

Your question is not clear. Do you have a Family Sharing group? Do you pay for extra storage space on an iCloud+ storage plan?

If so then to increase the storage you need to upgrade to an iCloud + plan superior to the plan you have currently. There is no "allocated" storage - each member uses what they need up to the total limit of the plan you have.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 1, 2022 2:09 AM in response to ike148

on my icloud storage plan?

Your question is not clear. Do you have a Family Sharing group? Do you pay for extra storage space on an iCloud+ storage plan?

If so then to increase the storage you need to upgrade to an iCloud + plan superior to the plan you have currently. There is no "allocated" storage - each member uses what they need up to the total limit of the plan you have.

Increase icloud storage for family member

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.