You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact photo

i have an iphone6s and I’ve always wanted my contact photo to appear as full screen. It only worked once and stopped. I don’t know what I did but I want a full contact photo. What do I do guys

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 12:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 1:04 AM

Are you referring to YOUR own contact photo OR Photos that appear on your screen when you receive a call?

YOUR own contact photo that you see in Settings ➡️ Messages ➡️ Share Name & Photo will always appear in small circled -format. If you are referring to contact photos of callers when you receive a call then that can be changed by opening Settings ➡️ Phone ➡️ Incoming Calls: Set this to Full Screen.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 2, 2022 1:04 AM in response to Itsyourdaddy

Are you referring to YOUR own contact photo OR Photos that appear on your screen when you receive a call?

YOUR own contact photo that you see in Settings ➡️ Messages ➡️ Share Name & Photo will always appear in small circled -format. If you are referring to contact photos of callers when you receive a call then that can be changed by opening Settings ➡️ Phone ➡️ Incoming Calls: Set this to Full Screen.

Axel F.

Contact photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.