You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Indoor Cycle time won’t clear

I saw that people have had the same problem I do with the time goal not clearing for indoor cycle. I tried shutting the watch off and still no help. Thoughts?

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 1:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 1:34 AM

On the workout type tap on the 3 dots top right corner and tap on"Open" then start a workout and when you've finished tap on "End",Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Done" the watch will remember your last setting and next time you do a workout it should be set to open goal,if not you may have to do it again as the watch enters whatever goal you set most and uses this as a default.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2022 1:34 AM in response to ItalBiker

On the workout type tap on the 3 dots top right corner and tap on"Open" then start a workout and when you've finished tap on "End",Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Done" the watch will remember your last setting and next time you do a workout it should be set to open goal,if not you may have to do it again as the watch enters whatever goal you set most and uses this as a default.

Indoor Cycle time won’t clear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.