You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Misuse of my bank account

Goldman Sachs had been taking money out if my bank account for more than 2 years -$30 pm fir Iohones purchased. Suddenly the payment increased to $50 When I queried it, they could find my account - it was closed.

I have never seen a statement. I need a mailing address or email address to inform them to STOP taking money out if my account - and I need accountability from onset of this account.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 2:58 AM

9 replies

Jan 6, 2022 1:00 AM in response to askbarnabas

I have been looking for my account with GS bank for a long time - now they tell me the account is closed. Great. For a couple years the amount of $30 was auto taken from my bank account, until January 1 it changed to $50….. but my account is closed. So I have stopped payments being taken out of my bank. Just so you know. I’m requesting a full financial disclosure from my account since inception.

Misuse of my bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.