You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with iphone camera

hello!

I purchased an iphone 11 four months ago and yesterday i noticed a faint black circle in the back camera while i was trying to take a picture. i cleaned the outside of the camera obviously and it was still there ath the same spot. i searched in the internet just to see if i only had this problem and i found out that lots of people have the same problem. i have warranty so do you know if apple can replace my iphone with a new one? my iphone is only 4 months old

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 9:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 10:00 AM

Hi There,

It sounds like there may be a foreign object inside the camera lens. You best option would be to take the device to an Apple Store or Apple Authoirzed Service Provider to have it inspected. If there is no damage to the device the Apple Warranty should cover the cost.

1 reply

Problem with iphone camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.