You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my e-mails if I forgot my password?

How do I get my e-mail if I forgot my password.

iPad Air, iOS 11

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 4:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 5:01 PM

For iCloud email? You’ll have to reset the password (If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support) or use account recovery if you cannot reset it (How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support).

There is no way to access any of our iCloud content without the password for your AppleID.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 4, 2022 5:01 PM in response to Demeters123

For iCloud email? You’ll have to reset the password (If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support) or use account recovery if you cannot reset it (How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support).

There is no way to access any of our iCloud content without the password for your AppleID.

How do I get my e-mails if I forgot my password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.