You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone security

Hello, I jus have my iPhone device, never have before. Where I can see or no one else have access to my device and my data like Vodafone app, icloud or gmail? (I add my credit card so wanna be sure no one have access). Please proveide me an information we’re I can check or I’m secure from hackers.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 2:38 PM

4 replies

Jan 6, 2022 7:27 AM in response to juozas128

juozas128 wrote:

Ok.if some one know my password to login MeinVodafone ?

They can access your Vodafone account. That has nothing to do with Hacking your actual device. They would have access to whatever Vodafone offers on their website such as a message log or you're phone number, but your Vodafone password does not in any way give them remote access to your iPhone.

And it’s always the way to hack.

That may be true, but as I said, there is currently no known method of hacking an iPhone. That means nobody knows how that could be done on an iPhone, because it has not yet happened remotely that anyone knows about. If you think it is hacked you would be the first person to have that actually happen, so I doubt there's any way to know how it happened with our an exhaustive analysis of the device.

Do I need to contact apple supory team to have a look my device ?

You can always take your device to get checked out by Apple. But I bet they'll tell you it has not been hacked. Nobody is going to stop you form taking the device to have it looked at however.

Link-> iPhone remotely hacked and cloned - Apple Community

Link-> Can iPhones get hacked remotely? - Apple Community

Link-> If an iOS device was hacked how would you… - Apple Community

The answer is always no, there is non known method of hacking remotely into an iPhone.

iPhone security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.