You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID & Connected Accounts

Hello Apple Community,

I am trying to figure out what apps and services I have made accounts to using my Apple ID, is there a site where I can go and manage all my connected accounts?

Thank you for your help!

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 4:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 1:43 PM

Hi -Captain-,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you'd like to manage all of the connected accounts to your Apple ID, and we'd like to assist. If you're referring to third-party apps where you use app-specific passwords with your Apple ID, the bottom of this article has the steps to view your history and make changes if needed:

Using app-specific passwords

If you're referring to subscriptions to services, this article explains how to see and manage those:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2022 1:43 PM in response to -Captain-

Hi -Captain-,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you'd like to manage all of the connected accounts to your Apple ID, and we'd like to assist. If you're referring to third-party apps where you use app-specific passwords with your Apple ID, the bottom of this article has the steps to view your history and make changes if needed:

Using app-specific passwords

If you're referring to subscriptions to services, this article explains how to see and manage those:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple

Take care.

Jan 6, 2022 3:27 PM in response to KMB_12

Hello kaeenf12,

Thank you so much for your help! While that was not exactly what I wanted, I was successfully able to view and manage what I did want, which was my Sign-In with Apple history, which I see is different than App Specific Passwords. Thank you again, I’ll need to remember this for the future!

Sincerely,

Captain

Apple ID & Connected Accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.