You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am the only member in my “apple family” and trying to leave my family group to join my parents group and it’s saying there are other members and I can’t leave. Please help!!!

I set up an apple family account that included myself and my infant son when I set up an iPhone for him, I recently deleted his iCloud account because I was trying to get him off the family so that I could join a different family. Now when I try to leave my current family that I created or join the family that I would like to join it says that I have additional members even though I do not. How do I fix this?

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 3:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 5:18 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Jan 6, 2022 5:18 AM in response to xan96

Leave a Family Sharing group

When you leave a Family Sharing group, you stop sharing your purchases and subscriptions with family members and immediately lose access to any content they’ve shared.

Note: The organizer can’t leave the Family Sharing group. If you want to change the organizer, you must disband the group, and have another adult create a new one.

1. Go to Settings  > [your name] > Family Sharing.
  2. Tap [your name], then tap Stop Using Family Sharing.

I am the only member in my “apple family” and trying to leave my family group to join my parents group and it’s saying there are other members and I can’t leave. Please help!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.