You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having the Face ID error now is causing issues with other apps and functions.

Hello, Apple Friend

Hopefully you will be the one to help me. I am in Need of a way to get Face ID back to normal again.😞 Is it only to go to an apple store as per my service provider states due to malfunction on Apple product blah blah blame blame blah!🙄So please can you give me Face ID back!! Such a big part of owning this brand of phone! Verizon really has ruffled my feathers for a a moment now. They refuse to help but more than happy to upgrade me. Arrrrrrrgh. Anyways I have read about this issue. Y’all must assess my phone 1st. Thank you for the time of reading and responding to my issue. Have a Happy and Healthy Newish Year….

I still believe In the security and that this problem will be fixed without a stressful process..P.s(Still love the platform too!)

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 12:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 12:59 PM

The only way to fix this is to follow the steps here, including contacting Apple Support directly if the other steps fail:

If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

3 replies

Having the Face ID error now is causing issues with other apps and functions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.