You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where da heck is my order?? new ipad coming from China, not here yet? Confused on DHL Shipping Language

Hey community!! So I ordered an Ipad Pro (with engraving) on December 27th, 2021. My item has already been shipped. its via DHL for some reason?? Not sure why Apple would use the world's worst shipping company lol but it says my order is: "Clearance is pending as the shipment will be cleared by the consignee/importer’s designated external Broker." (and that was January 1st). It went from China, to Columbus, Ohio and now Supposedly it's in my city?? But doesnt show any hard proof.... it said it was going to be DELIVERED on January 5th. It's now January 7th. And as of the 5th it now has NO delivery date available and just says "arriving soon" but its almost been a whole week... UGHHH HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 11:17 AM

2 replies

Jan 12, 2022 9:53 AM in response to schae95

Same exact problem here. Ordered IPad with special engraving for my wife as a birthday gift on Dec 26th. Apple quoted Jan 5th delivery and its now the 12th..still no IPad. So appalled to see Mavericks151’s response. 👆🏾Contacting DHL does absolutely no good as they are lost. They told me to contact the broker. Who the f is the broker?? Apple you ought to be ashamed. Your customer service has gone down the toilet.

can anyone besides Maverick help at Apple since we paid for this item to you??

where da heck is my order?? new ipad coming from China, not here yet? Confused on DHL Shipping Language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.