You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

redeem digital code

whenever someone asks how to redeem a digital copy of a movie people ignore the question and direct them to gift card instructions why dont you realize they are two different things I purchased a movie and it came with a code that can be redeemed for a digital copy , supposedely at itunes.com/redeem

but this doesnt work and remember...........this is NOT a giftcard

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 8:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 10:42 PM

Ivoryninja Said:

"redeem digital code: [...]I purchased a movie and it came with a code that can be redeemed for a digital copy , supposedely at itunes.com/redeem but this doesnt work and remember...........this is NOT a giftcard"

-------

Get a New Key:

Contact the Studio:

If you are having issues, then contact the Motion Picture Studio, directly. As an example, go here for Paramount: Submit a request - Paramount Customer Support. I've had to request a new code a few times, and it has happened due to utility work down the street, or loss of power.

Screenshot:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2022 10:42 PM in response to Ivoryninja

Ivoryninja Said:

"redeem digital code: [...]I purchased a movie and it came with a code that can be redeemed for a digital copy , supposedely at itunes.com/redeem but this doesnt work and remember...........this is NOT a giftcard"

-------

Get a New Key:

Contact the Studio:

If you are having issues, then contact the Motion Picture Studio, directly. As an example, go here for Paramount: Submit a request - Paramount Customer Support. I've had to request a new code a few times, and it has happened due to utility work down the street, or loss of power.

Screenshot:

redeem digital code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.