You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

for repairing screen for iphone 13 pro max

I just want to ask that by accidentally i smash my mobile so,I just want to repair my screen for Iphone 13 pro max and I have applecare+ also .So, what I have to do now??

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 4:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 5:38 PM

rabin215 wrote:
Does applecare covered or I have to pay extra for that

If you have AppleCare+ there's usually a deductible for it. Not sure where you're located, but the deductible in the United States is $29 with no sales tax (I believe). There is also an on-site option to have a technician come to you, and the extra fee is waived for those with AppleCare+.

And this comes up occasionally where someone didn't disclose it and found it was an issue, but AppleCare+ is generally only valid in the country of original purchase of the device/AppleCare+. The big exception seems to be the EU is covered as a single country. Just something to bring up because it happens quite a bit.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 9, 2022 5:38 PM in response to rabin215

rabin215 wrote:
Does applecare covered or I have to pay extra for that

If you have AppleCare+ there's usually a deductible for it. Not sure where you're located, but the deductible in the United States is $29 with no sales tax (I believe). There is also an on-site option to have a technician come to you, and the extra fee is waived for those with AppleCare+.

And this comes up occasionally where someone didn't disclose it and found it was an issue, but AppleCare+ is generally only valid in the country of original purchase of the device/AppleCare+. The big exception seems to be the EU is covered as a single country. Just something to bring up because it happens quite a bit.

for repairing screen for iphone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.