You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

shared notes have not updated since 1/6/2022. I have updated my phone and pad to 15.2 each. I just tried to create a “test” note and when I attempted to share, I get a message “Couldn’t Connect - there may be a problem with the server”. Thoughts?

My shared notes has not updated since 1/6/2022 i have updated my software to 15.2 on both my phone and pad and still no updates to shared notes. I tried to share a “test” notes and got the following message “Couldn’t Connect - maybe a problem with server, try again later” (same message I got before I did software update). Any suggestions on what else I should try to resolve?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 7:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 10:18 AM

I had this same issue for about a week. Just signed out of icloud on my phone, signed back in and about 10 minutes after that got a notification in my settings that I needed to log in to get some update and then all my notes synced up again on my computer and iphone.

2 replies

shared notes have not updated since 1/6/2022. I have updated my phone and pad to 15.2 each. I just tried to create a “test” note and when I attempted to share, I get a message “Couldn’t Connect - there may be a problem with the server”. Thoughts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.