You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Icloud Account Still On Ipad

I made a icloud account for my 3 year old's ipad. I decided that I would rather him just share an account with me so I went on my computer and deleted his icloud account. A few days later I went to sign out on his ipad and now it wont let me. Keeps saying the password is incorrect. I've done some research and it seems this is a issue when an account is deleted but not signed out of everywhere. I need to figure out a way to turn off the find my iphone so I can reset the ipad. Please someone help me with this.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 7:14 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 12, 2022 7:47 AM in response to srikk95

You have a problem.

If you intend to permanently close an AppleID account, it is essential that you sign-out from iCloud on devices that use the AppleID before closing the account - as it is impossible to sign-out from, or remove the activation lock, after the account is deleted. Similarly, a closed AppleID account cannot be recovered after it has been permanently deleted. Warnings to this effect are presented on the account closure page.

You’ll now not be able to resolve this problem with the assistance of Apple Support - if at all.

You can reach the Apple Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page.

Deleted Icloud Account Still On Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.