You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paying for storage

I bought an Apple Card and I want to use it to pay for my iCloud storage. Is what possible

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 4:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 6:15 PM

You’ll need to redeem the Gift Card onto your account: link-> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Once redeemed it will automatically be used for any purchases and recurring subscriptions you have, including iCloud Storage.

FYI: You cannot make a gift card a primary payment method. But you don’t need to. Just redeem it onto the account.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2022 6:15 PM in response to jo-lee80

You’ll need to redeem the Gift Card onto your account: link-> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Once redeemed it will automatically be used for any purchases and recurring subscriptions you have, including iCloud Storage.

FYI: You cannot make a gift card a primary payment method. But you don’t need to. Just redeem it onto the account.

Paying for storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.