You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple watch

On 12-30 I lost my watch. Find my watch STILL shows the last location.

Does that mean it is still at that last location?

If I “play sound” in find my watch app, is it still making a sound from that long ago?

Could it connect to the internet in the Resturant where it was lost?

If it were moved would it show moved on the app?

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 12:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 12:59 PM

If it’s showing a time, and the writing is in red, generally it means the device is offline so it’s the last known location. If you play a sound, once the device goes online, it will play the sound for a while, before stopping. If it goes online again, or is turned on and picked up by the Find My network, you may be able to see further data on it’s location if this were to happen.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2022 12:59 PM in response to HickokSusan

If it’s showing a time, and the writing is in red, generally it means the device is offline so it’s the last known location. If you play a sound, once the device goes online, it will play the sound for a while, before stopping. If it goes online again, or is turned on and picked up by the Find My network, you may be able to see further data on it’s location if this were to happen.

Lost Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.