You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Norton 360 Mobile Security

I Would like to know is it worth the money to put Norton 360 mobile security on my iPhone 13 ? I ask this question because I do most of my work off of my iPhone and I want to be as secure as possible. Thank you

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 4:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 5:00 AM

You do not need any Anti-virus for iOS devices.

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always and never Jailbreak. That's it.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be infected with Viruses / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed on your device or/and have Jailbroken. 

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 13, 2022 5:00 AM in response to DJKEV1

You do not need any Anti-virus for iOS devices.

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always and never Jailbreak. That's it.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be infected with Viruses / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed on your device or/and have Jailbroken. 

Norton 360 Mobile Security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.