You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keychain won't work in Catalina

I had to reinstall and update to Catalina. Now iCloud Keychain can’t be turned on. It keeps asking for password, verification with my devices and loops. Then it unchecks itself. So i changed my Apple ID password and tried again. It goes through the process verifying password, iPhone password, Mac password. NO ERRORS and then it unchecks iCloud Keychain! Now i cant get my messages in the cloud to redownload. All are missing. There is no enable messages in the cloud option anymore because Keychain refuses to turn on in Catalina. I have a feeling Apple had placed support for Catalina in the back burner and not a priority to fix anymore.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 5:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 7:14 AM

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

Certain Features macOS Require the Above to be enable and subscribe to this services. This may included iCloud Keychain

Similar questions

1 reply

Keychain won't work in Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.