You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my Applewatch. Bought new series 7. How do I transfer my cellular service to the new watch?

Lost my Applewatch. Bought new series 7. How do I transfer my cellular service to the new watch?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 12:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 7:32 AM

Transfer your mobile data plan to a new Apple Watch

When you’re ready to start using a new Apple Watch, you can transfer cellular service from your old watch to your new one. Here’s how:

1. Remove the mobile data plan from your old Apple Watch. You can do this from the Apple Watch app or by erasing your old Apple Watch. 
  2. Pair your new Apple Watch with your iPhone. During setup, tap “Set up Cellular” to add a mobile data plan.
  3. Some network providers allow you to transfer your existing plan to your new Apple Watch directly from the Apple Watch app. 
  4. If you don’t see an option to transfer your mobile data plan, contact your network provider for help.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 14, 2022 7:32 AM in response to tsedlock

Transfer your mobile data plan to a new Apple Watch

When you’re ready to start using a new Apple Watch, you can transfer cellular service from your old watch to your new one. Here’s how:

1. Remove the mobile data plan from your old Apple Watch. You can do this from the Apple Watch app or by erasing your old Apple Watch. 
  2. Pair your new Apple Watch with your iPhone. During setup, tap “Set up Cellular” to add a mobile data plan.
  3. Some network providers allow you to transfer your existing plan to your new Apple Watch directly from the Apple Watch app. 
  4. If you don’t see an option to transfer your mobile data plan, contact your network provider for help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.