You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I prefer to cancel this trade in. How do I do that?

I have decided the iPad I thought was ok to trade is still has a lot of good use in it. So please cancel the trade-in.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 6:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 6:53 AM

This is a user to user forum. We cannot cancel anything for you.

Trade-In is cancelled if you do not send the iPad in.

See the FAQ section here: link-> Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 14, 2022 6:53 AM in response to Davyne Dial

This is a user to user forum. We cannot cancel anything for you.

Trade-In is cancelled if you do not send the iPad in.

See the FAQ section here: link-> Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

I prefer to cancel this trade in. How do I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.