You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad screen zoom problem

Within the last couple weeks my iPad does this thing where it "zooms" in a bit and cuts off like 3/4" of the screen out beyond the bezel. Effectively hiding the back button and other controls that exist near the edges of the screen. I can kill the app and it will usually reset to normal size, but then something I haven't figured out yet will zoom it in again. I have checked in setting under the display heading and nothing is toggled on that would cause this as far as I can tell. I updated the ios to 15.2 hoping it would fix the issue but it's still happening. Any ideas of why this is happening or how to adjust settings to avoid it? Btw I use a magic mouse 2 with the iPad most of the day at work in case there may be something about the combo that's causing the malfunction. Thanks!

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 11:37 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 15, 2022 12:01 PM in response to mesmertron

Hello mesmertron,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with your iPad screen randomly zooming in. It's great to know you're using a mouse too. When you're checking the settings, did you also check the Accessibility settings? There are some zoom options there too. Tap Settings > Accessibility > Zoom. Here's more information on those settings too: Zoom in on the iPad screen

Keep us posted.

Take care.

iPad screen zoom problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.