You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call History

How do I view the full call history with a particular number? When I click on the "i" beside the number in "Recents" it only reflects the most recent call. It does not seem to matter whether the number is in my my contacts.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 2:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 8:07 PM

Seriously? On my Samsung, it showed up in my call history.

4 replies

Jan 14, 2022 8:17 PM in response to abb-dblaw

abb-dblaw Said:

"Call History: How do I view the full call history with a particular number? When I click on the "i" beside the number in "Recents" it only reflects the most recent call. It does not seem to matter whether the number is in my my contacts."

-------

How Far Back?:

To view your call history from "forever and always", then go through the carrier. The list on your iPhone is similar to a thread, where it shows its own history. But, once that's deleted, then getting the entire history is not an option on your iPhone. This is because Cellular is a service from your provider.

Jan 14, 2022 8:33 PM in response to abb-dblaw

Your Samsung, and the cell service provider you were using may have been providing automatic access to your call history. The iPhone does not do that (partially for security reasons which aren't particularly important in the android world) and only keeps the 100 most recent. Your carrier may have an app for this.

Call History

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.