You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 crash and restart

Why does my iPhone 11 keep crashing and restarting every time I unlock my phone?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 3:34 PM

1 reply

Jan 15, 2022 2:44 PM in response to t_rhae08

Hello t_rhae08,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your iPad restarting. Here are some troubleshooting articles to check things out.

1. Please start with the troubleshooting in this help article: If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly - Apple Support

2. If you still can't get it to boot properly, please check this help article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

3. If you still have trouble, try the steps here: If you can‘t update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Iphone 11 crash and restart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.