You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monterey 12.1 Bluetooth connection issue after sleep and restart

After I updated my MacBook Pro (intel) to Monterey 12 from Big Sur, my bluetooth mouse can't reconnect after restart or wake up my Mac. If I delete current connection and redefine my bluetooth mouse again, it worked until new restart or sleep.

I did find a note in the community that suggested in the Bluetooth preferences go to Advanced and turn off the Open Bluetooth Setup Assistant if no mouse or trackpad is detected.

This has not fixed it.

Also I've found this reply https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253567398?login=true&page=1

And it says: 'Check out these steps: If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad to your Mac' 

This has not fixed it too.

And also I have been using the same Bluetooth Mouse near for two years. I never had faced this problem before. And I've tried to use different bluetooth mouses. But problem didn't solve.

It's most likely a software issue. Please inform the developer team.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 7:28 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Monterey 12.1 Bluetooth connection issue after sleep and restart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.