You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari on new MacBook Pro 14 inch

From first day I setup new MacBook Pro 14 inch safari is giving me a problems such as page freeze on I do search it won't move the page, after I quit or restart it works fine but tired of doing so and I love using safari as browese,alsolike Firefox which don't seem to have problem so far)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 9:29 AM

3 replies

Jan 17, 2022 9:37 AM in response to qifshanonen

qifshanonen wrote:

From first day I setup new MacBook Pro 14 inch safari is giving me a problems such as page freeze on I do search it won't move the page, after I quit or restart it works fine but tired of doing so and I love using safari as browese,alsolike Firefox which don't seem to have problem so far)

See if you have any "extensions or add-on" in Safari> Preferences disable/uninstall any of these and test.

Verify you are running the current macOS 12.1

Keep your Mac up to date

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/get-macos-updates-mchlpx1065/mac

Safari on new MacBook Pro 14 inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.