You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t find the Apple TV App Store on my Apple TV Apps screen

i can’t find the Apple TV App Store on my Apple TV Apps screen…it is supposed to be there so I can download You Tube Tv App on my non-smart Vizio TV …I’m a You Tube TV subscriber…thoughts?

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 6:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 11:36 PM

appletv the box is sort of like an ipad that use your tv as a screen it has an app store if it's the 4G or newer model in the app store

Apple TV 4K - Apple

appletv app is an app on the appletv box and on some smart tv's it let one buy and rent itunes material and view apples streaming service appletv+

Apple TV app - Apple

appletv+ is apples streaming subscription let one view apple produced material

Apple TV+ - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 17, 2022 11:36 PM in response to Galabilly

appletv the box is sort of like an ipad that use your tv as a screen it has an app store if it's the 4G or newer model in the app store

Apple TV 4K - Apple

appletv app is an app on the appletv box and on some smart tv's it let one buy and rent itunes material and view apples streaming service appletv+

Apple TV app - Apple

appletv+ is apples streaming subscription let one view apple produced material

Apple TV+ - Apple

I can’t find the Apple TV App Store on my Apple TV Apps screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.