You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applecare coverage problem

So, I bought a brand new Macbook Pro 16in M1 Max recently, direct from Apple. I just purchased AppleCare+ three days ago and the money has been debited from my account. I can see in About This Mac that it appears to be covered. However, if I select 'details' under the support tab, it takes me to the AppleCare website which says "We’re sorry, but we’re unable to find your coverage information at this time. Please try again later." My computer says one thing and the Apple website says another.

This is starting to worry me as AppleCare+ is a lot of money and I cannot determine for sure if my device is covered properly.

Also, clicking the 'Manage' button in the same dialog window, simply brings up Apple Music with an empty page which is extremely worrying.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 12:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 4:21 AM

Hi,

I'm not sure how "recent", though in most countries and regions you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase.

You can return and refund your AppleCare+ within 14 calendar days.

You'd better contact Apple Support and ask about circumstance you face with now.

Official Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Applecare coverage problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.