You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV website on PC

Why isn't my PC/Google Chrome able to access Apple TV+? I am subscribed, and in the Apple tv settings while in chrome it recognizes I'm subscribed, but when I click on an Apple TV+ show, it just tells me to start a free 7-day trial... I don't get why this is happening. I am able to watch it just fine on Roku, iPhone, iPad.

(I said this was related to Apple TV hardware but I know it's not there just isn't an option for this so if that could be added that would be great)

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 10:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 10:55 AM

Are you using tv.apple.com, if so then please login using your AppleID and password and you should be okay. If you continue to have a problem please give AppleCare a phone call. As we have no idea where on the planet you are located please use AppleCare contact Information to find the phone number in your area.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 20, 2022 10:55 AM in response to h-gall

Are you using tv.apple.com, if so then please login using your AppleID and password and you should be okay. If you continue to have a problem please give AppleCare a phone call. As we have no idea where on the planet you are located please use AppleCare contact Information to find the phone number in your area.

Apple TV website on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.