You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will my Trade In Kit Arrive Before or After I receive my new Laptop?

I'm purchasing a new mac book pro and opting to trade in my existing laptop. The new laptop will not be delivered for a minimum of 4 weeks. I can't work without my existing laptop. Will my Trade In Kit Arrive Before or After I receive my new Laptop?

I've combed through all the information regarding the trade in policies and process. All I can find is it stating that I've got 14 days upon receiving the trade in kit to return my existing laptop. This is acceptable if I receive the trade in kit after I receive my new laptop for two reasons.

I need at least 14 days to transfer all of my data and verify that it's there. I'm a software developer this is very important.

I need a computer to work. I can't trade in my laptop and then immediately be sent a trade-in kit and then not have a computer for a minimum of 2 weeks.

Could someone please provide some insight and clarification on this?

Thank you.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 3:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 4:05 AM

Well then, if the kit arrives too early, you can simply call 1-800-MY-APPLE to explain your situation. 😉

3 replies

Will my Trade In Kit Arrive Before or After I receive my new Laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.