You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

home screen swipe

How can i swipe or change through my home screens or apps by just taping the dots below?

As you can see I have a lot of app pages and i used to tap to reach the other end but now with the 15.2.1 update that feature is not working or gone.

Thank you!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 11:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 11:12 AM

If you tap and hold down on the Home Screen, all of the app icons will begin to wiggle. Then you can tap on one of those dots to show all of your home screens. They will all still be wiggling. Tap on the Home Screen that you want to get to and then tap the screen again to stop the apps from wiggling.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2022 11:12 AM in response to Danielmaruya

If you tap and hold down on the Home Screen, all of the app icons will begin to wiggle. Then you can tap on one of those dots to show all of your home screens. They will all still be wiggling. Tap on the Home Screen that you want to get to and then tap the screen again to stop the apps from wiggling.

home screen swipe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.