You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no outgoing mail server for my outlook email

I am able to receive emails but cannot send any emails using my outlook/hotmail acct on my iPhone 12 and am getting a “message rejected by the server” message. I have deleted my outlook account under settings and re-added it and when I go under settings>mail>accounts and select my hotmail (outlook), there is no outgoing mail server option or view at all for me to check the SMTP? I am not sure what to do to be able to send emails?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 12:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 1:19 PM

djanira35 wrote:

I am able to receive emails but cannot send any emails using my outlook/hotmail acct on my iPhone 12 and am getting a “message rejected by the server” message. I have deleted my outlook account under settings and re-added it and when I go under settings>mail>accounts and select my hotmail (outlook), there is no outgoing mail server option or view at all for me to check the SMTP? I am not sure what to do to be able to send emails?

Contact hotmail or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2022 1:19 PM in response to djanira35

djanira35 wrote:

Contact hotmail or look at their support site.

There is no outgoing mail server for my outlook email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.