You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My kids send me the request to download the app . Why I don’t get the message?

my kids send me the request to download the app . Why I don’t get the message?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 8:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 5:02 PM

I have 3 devices logged in to child accounts and "Ask to Buy" had been working but suddenly stopped. I updated all devices and have the same problem. Ask to Buy isn't working at all anymore. They can Ask, but I don't get the notifications, and then there's no way to get any apps. I had to turn it off completely and let my kids download without asking, but that's definitely not how I want it to be. It's that or no new apps at all.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 8, 2022 5:02 PM in response to qingqing132

I have 3 devices logged in to child accounts and "Ask to Buy" had been working but suddenly stopped. I updated all devices and have the same problem. Ask to Buy isn't working at all anymore. They can Ask, but I don't get the notifications, and then there's no way to get any apps. I had to turn it off completely and let my kids download without asking, but that's definitely not how I want it to be. It's that or no new apps at all.

Jan 25, 2022 9:16 PM in response to qingqing132

qingqing132 Said:

"my kids send me the request to download the app . Why I don’t get the message?"

-------

Do they have their own account? If this is your account, then they have access to it, and you should make these a child's device: Help your Child Set Up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

What not Info:

Receipt eMails do not come instantaneously to making a purchase. So, that is why you got no receipt of it.

My kids send me the request to download the app . Why I don’t get the message?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.