You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tv screen mirroring

When I screen mirror on a Apple TV 4K on any Apple phones, after a little bit it does a whoop whoop noise.

how do I fix it?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 7:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 6:46 PM

Helppppppp49 Said:

"Tv screen mirroring: When I screen mirror on a Apple TV 4K on any Apple phones, after a little bit it does a whoop whoop noise. how do I fix it? [...]The sound it from the tv."

-------

Some Thoughts:

It might be a notification letting you know that all has successfully synced. My last thought is that you need to update its firmware. If so, get it from the manufacturer, and no where else (getting it elsewhere may result in you getting junk installed on it. But, it's hard to say, when you can't interact with a television to troubleshoot it, as you can with a computer.

So, from here, I'd say contact the manufacturer of the television, and see if they have an answer.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 27, 2022 6:46 PM in response to Helppppppp49

Helppppppp49 Said:

"Tv screen mirroring: When I screen mirror on a Apple TV 4K on any Apple phones, after a little bit it does a whoop whoop noise. how do I fix it? [...]The sound it from the tv."

-------

Some Thoughts:

It might be a notification letting you know that all has successfully synced. My last thought is that you need to update its firmware. If so, get it from the manufacturer, and no where else (getting it elsewhere may result in you getting junk installed on it. But, it's hard to say, when you can't interact with a television to troubleshoot it, as you can with a computer.

So, from here, I'd say contact the manufacturer of the television, and see if they have an answer.

Jan 26, 2022 8:03 PM in response to Helppppppp49

Helppppppp49 Said:

"Tv screen mirroring: When I screen mirror on a Apple TV 4K on any Apple phones, after a little bit it does a whoop whoop noise. how do I fix it?"

-------

Mute the iPhone. Any success?

Where is the sound? On the iPhone? If so, note that tapping cannot be disabled in some location/regions. I'm not so certain about whooping sound.

Tv screen mirroring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.