You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

if I upgrade my icloud, do i get more storage in the ipad? like its at 32gb if i buy icloud does it go up?

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 11:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 11:54 AM

No, the storage on the iPad itself does not change.

If you have a lot of photos/videos on the iPad, using upgraded iCloud storage may be able to help free up some of the space on your iPad (by turning on iCloud Photos and its Optimize storage option -- see: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support ).

Also see: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 27, 2022 11:54 AM in response to faris__

No, the storage on the iPad itself does not change.

If you have a lot of photos/videos on the iPad, using upgraded iCloud storage may be able to help free up some of the space on your iPad (by turning on iCloud Photos and its Optimize storage option -- see: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support ).

Also see: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.