You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook pro monterey reinstall

Hi,i erased mac data and wanted to reinstall monterey.It shows 2 hours remaining but it's increasing to 10 hours and there's no progress.what i have to do?

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 10:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 10:54 AM

That may depend on the speed and method of the Internet Connection plus just how hammered the Apple Servers are.

If doing or wifi - it could take some time though, I pulled the Full Version of Monterey 12.2 over wifi in 46 Minutes start to finish of downloading the 12.2 GB Full Version.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2022 10:54 AM in response to Rashad04

That may depend on the speed and method of the Internet Connection plus just how hammered the Apple Servers are.

If doing or wifi - it could take some time though, I pulled the Full Version of Monterey 12.2 over wifi in 46 Minutes start to finish of downloading the 12.2 GB Full Version.

Macbook pro monterey reinstall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.