You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dont have a mac, how do i reset my iPhone when i have forgotten the passcode?

My daughter hasn’t used her phone for a few days, it has ran out of battery, we have recharged it and now she can’t remember her pass code! She uses my old phone with no SIM card and it isn’t connected to the intErnest.

how do i unlock it?

we dont have a mac/computer - only my phone and iPad. (Her phone is in her own Apple ID)

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 11:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 11:07 AM

JohnG27 wrote:

My daughter hasn’t used her phone for a few days, it has ran out of battery, we have recharged it and now she can’t remember her pass code! She uses my old phone with no SIM card and it isn’t connected to the intErnest.

how do i unlock it?

we dont have a mac/computer - only my phone and iPad. (Her phone is in her own Apple ID)

You'll have to find someone who has a computer with itunes on it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2022 11:07 AM in response to JohnG27

JohnG27 wrote:

how do i unlock it?

You'll have to find someone who has a computer with itunes on it.

I dont have a mac, how do i reset my iPhone when i have forgotten the passcode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.