You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I “add more time” in increments other than 15 minutes or an Hour ?

Can I “add more time” in increments other than 15 minutes or an Hour ? My three children share one device and it would be ideal if I could do 30 minute blocks

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 10:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 1:36 PM

Thanks for reaching out, NMHudson.

It sounds like you're looking to add more time for your children in Screen Time, but you're not seeing the option available. We can help.

According to Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the current options work like this:

"If you set a Screen Time passcode, Downtime includes an additional setting: Block At Downtime. When you choose this setting and you click Ask For More Time when Downtime starts, entering the passcode allows you to approve the app for 15 minutes, an hour, or all day."

Since 30 minutes is not an available option with Screen Time, you may want to select the best fit option for now and submit Product Feedback to share your interest in additional options.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 30, 2022 1:36 PM in response to NMHudson

Thanks for reaching out, NMHudson.

It sounds like you're looking to add more time for your children in Screen Time, but you're not seeing the option available. We can help.

According to Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the current options work like this:

"If you set a Screen Time passcode, Downtime includes an additional setting: Block At Downtime. When you choose this setting and you click Ask For More Time when Downtime starts, entering the passcode allows you to approve the app for 15 minutes, an hour, or all day."

Since 30 minutes is not an available option with Screen Time, you may want to select the best fit option for now and submit Product Feedback to share your interest in additional options.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

Can I “add more time” in increments other than 15 minutes or an Hour ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.