You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps not showing

New apps that I downloaded weren’t showing up on my home screens. I discovered under settings that the option was chosen that new apps only went to the library. I changed that, but how do I get all of those apps to show up on my Home Screen?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 2:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 2:11 PM

Drag the app(s) out of your App Library.

Move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 29, 2022 2:30 PM in response to CgTuck

CgTuck Said:

"Apps not showing: New apps that I downloaded weren’t showing up on my home screens. I discovered under settings that the option was chosen that new apps only went to the library. I changed that, but how do I get all of those apps to show up on my Home Screen?"

-------

Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If apps are not showing up, then try resetting the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

Note: You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, make note of them.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout

Apps not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.