You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get Apple TV app on my TV?

Have downloaded AppleTV app to my newly purchased iPhone 13 Pro

How do I add free 3 month Apple TV subscription to my smart by TV?

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 6:02 PM

4 replies

Jan 29, 2022 6:12 PM in response to Lbmack-12

Not sure if you will be able to install an Apple app on a TV.

What is it that you are trying to accomplish? Are you asking how to display what you see on the iPhone screen also on the TV? Perhaps this Apple Support document will help. Please note that your TV will need to be AirPlay2 compatible.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289

Jan 29, 2022 6:18 PM in response to Lbmack-12

Hi Lbmack-12,

First lets clarify something.

Do you have the AppleTV+ app on your TV already? If you do all you need to do is sign in with your iCloud account and it just work.

If you don't have the AppleTV+ app start by taking a look on your TV "store" to see if the AppleTV app is available for your brand/model.

If it's not available you can still get it on your TV by using the AppleTV device connected via HDMI and you then get access to the AppleTV+ app, along with other apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube and everything else that will be available in your region.

Thanks.

How can I get Apple TV app on my TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.