You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My friend sent me an apple gift card and its been 6 hours i havent received it through em

My friend sent me an apple gift card it’s been more than hours I haven’t received it through the email...is this normal and what can I do ?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 3:58 AM

1 reply

Feb 1, 2022 7:11 AM in response to emmanuella230

Hello there emmanuella230,

I understand you're waiting to receive an Apple Gift Card via email, but still don't see it right? Check out the following information to see if it's helpful.

With receiving a gift via email, there are a few things to check if you don't see it yet. First, confirm that the email address that they sent it to is correct. Often times typos can occur that we skip over because we expect it to look correct, so confirm that with your friend. Once you confirm that the email address is correct, check your spam or junk folder to see if the email may have been routed there by your email provider. If it's not shown there, have you friend confirm that the purchase was completed and ask them to check their email address to see if any communication has been provided.

If those steps don't help, check out the section labeled "If there's an issue when you send a gift" of the following resource to see if any of the information may point to what could be occurring.

Gift apps, music, movies, and more from Apple

If you still can't determine why you haven't received this, Contact Apple Support directly to look into this with you. You may need your friend to reach out as well as they are the ones that purchased the gift card.

Have a great day!

My friend sent me an apple gift card and its been 6 hours i havent received it through em

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.