You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBook Air 11 inch I have used my HP Office Jet Pro Printer but was having trouble printing. I have Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 I removed the printer to install new driver and now it won't let me reinstall the printer.

I have a MacBook Air 11 inch I have used my HP Office Jet Pro Printer but was having trouble printing. I have Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 I removed the printer to install new driver and now it won't let me reinstall the printer.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 7:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 7:39 PM

PKQUESTION Said:

"I have a MacBook Air 11 inch I have used my HP Office Jet Pro Printer but was having trouble printing. I have Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 I removed the printer to install new driver and now it won't let me reinstall the printer."

-------

Reinstalling this Printer:

What's the model of your printer? You need to download the drivers. But, wary of where you get them. Get the driver from none other than the manufacture (HP, in this case), as getting them elsewhere may result in junk files and/or malware laying about your Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 31, 2022 7:39 PM in response to PKQUESTION

PKQUESTION Said:

"I have a MacBook Air 11 inch I have used my HP Office Jet Pro Printer but was having trouble printing. I have Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 I removed the printer to install new driver and now it won't let me reinstall the printer."

-------

Reinstalling this Printer:

What's the model of your printer? You need to download the drivers. But, wary of where you get them. Get the driver from none other than the manufacture (HP, in this case), as getting them elsewhere may result in junk files and/or malware laying about your Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.