You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video not available

I recently purchased an iPhone 13 and as a result was given 90 day access to Apple TV. I downloaded on my tv and watched a movie and some series. Now, after watching one episode of Defending Jacob, when I try to watch second episode the screen shows Video Not available. This is also the case with a couple of other shows. Some features stream ok.

i have certainly not come to the end of my 90 day access period. What can I do to have access to these shows?

3930X,

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 6:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 10:35 AM

Be aware that the offer needs to be claimed on your new device, and is not automatic. You can also go into your account to verify that you have an active subscription. Most shows have a few episodes available to view without a subscription.

If that is verified then you can try logging out and back in to your account. Beyond that it may require assistance from Apple support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2022 10:35 AM in response to jeb277

Be aware that the offer needs to be claimed on your new device, and is not automatic. You can also go into your account to verify that you have an active subscription. Most shows have a few episodes available to view without a subscription.

If that is verified then you can try logging out and back in to your account. Beyond that it may require assistance from Apple support.

Video not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.